Unless Otherwise Stated on a Specific Product Page, What you CAN do with PLRDeals.com content:
- You can add the articles or content to an ebook or product that you plan to sell or give away for individual use.
- You can modify the content (by removing, adding or otherwise editing wording) to suit your needs.
- You can use the content in your websites, blogs, newsletters or anywhere you publish content.
- You can distribute the content as a viral report.
- You can bundle the content into a free ebook, product or bonus for your customers.
- You can add your affiliate links, product links, Adsense and other ad code.
- You can add your name as the author of this PLR content.
- You can give the articles to your affiliates to publish with the express purpose of promoting your product.
Although, you may alter the articles before you give them to your affiliates, they are not permitted to further alter the articles or give publishing rights to anyone else.
And with all the things that you can do with the content, we have to outline…
Unless Otherwise Stated on a Specific Product Page, What you CANNOT do with PLRDeals.com content:
1 – You cannot list PLRDeals.com, Kevin Tinh or anyone connected with our company as the author of this content.
Why? This is private label rights content and we are offering the content without labels or branding.
2 – You cannot sell the original resell rights or give away the content and/or rights for other webmasters, business owners or individuals to use. The only exception is noted in #8 above.
For Example: You cannot sell this content as PLR for others to use.
Why? Again to protect our members, if members started selling or giving away the resell rights the mom market would soon become overcrowded. In this case, no one would win.
Some of our product offerings include developer rights, only where noted and where such rights are purchased. Developer rights allows you the same rights as above, but you can also use the content on unlimited client projects as well. HOWEVER, please note developer rights do not allow you to RESELL the content as PLR. You can only use it directly on clients sites you develop yourself.
We are unable to provide any warrantees on the accuracy of the content provided. Although we strive to make content as accurate as possible, topics are subject to open, change over time and it is each member’s responsibility to verify the accuracy of the information.