The Order FAQ will answer most of the questions you may have about ordering or downloading a product you purchased.
BUYING A PRODUCT
1. How Do I Know Which Products Include Private Label Rights (PLR), Master Resale Rights Products (MRR), or Resell Rights (RR)?
We have included an indicator next to the title of each product showing the type of license rights comes for the product. There are several examples below for you reference. You can also see the detailed rights for any product by clicking on the product and then scrolling to the bottom of the product description to the section called “Distribution Rights” or “License.”
- Marketing Basics (PLR / MRR) – Product includes Private Label Rights and Master Resale Rights.
- Marketing Basics (PLR) – Product includes Private Label Rights.
- Marketing Basics (MRR) – Product includes Master Resale Rights.
- Marketing Basics (RR) – Product includes Resell Rights.
- Marketing Basics – No Type Listed. Product does not include Private Label Rights, Master Resale Rights, or Resell Rights.
2. License Types
Each product has a License Type listed next to its title.
- (PLR) – Private Label Rights.
- (MRR) – Master Resale Rights.
- (RR) – Resell Rights.
- No License Type Listed – No PLR, MRR, or RR rights are included. You can use the product for personal use.
3. What If I Was Charged For A Product But I Did Not Receive The Product (My Bank Says I Was Charged For The Product)?
Check Spam Folder And Log Into Account To Check For Product
If you were charged for a product and did not receive the product, then it is possible that your email was put in incorrectly or was bounced as spam by your email provider. Check your spam or junk folder.
Payment Status (Try Different Payment Method)
If you do not get an email and do not find any download in your account, then this means that your order did not get processed due to payment issues. Our payment processor is fairly strict and will reject payment from your bank if the name and billing address does not match exactly. If you run into problems with your transaction, then please try an alternative form of payment such as PayPal.
Authorized Payment Showing On Your Account Or Credit Card
As discussed above, if your bank or credit card company shows that you have a pending charge on your account but you (1) do not get an email from us and (2) your account shows no product orders, then this means that our bank has rejected payment from your bank or credit card company.
This is how it works. You make a payment which your bank or credit card company authorizes and sends the payment to our bank. Our bank does fraud and other checking and if everything looks good, our bank accepts the payment and your order is processed. Otherwise, if the name, address, or other information is not correct, they will reject the payment from your bank or credit card company. This means we do not get paid and no order gets processed. Your account will still show a pending authorization for the payment your bank tried to make to our bank. So on your side, it will look like a payment was made but in reality it was not. Once your bank or credit card company gets the payment rejection from our bank, your bank or credit card company will then credit your account. The credit on your account can sometimes take several days or much longer depending on the bank and country.
We have had to deal with this issue many times which is why we are including such a detailed description of the issue.
4. When I Paid For My Order I Get The Error “0 34, Your Billing Information Does Not Match Your Credit Card. Please Check With You Bank”
If you try to pay for your order and get this error, then it means your name and billing address in your account does not match your credit card or bank billing information. As discussed above, our payment processor is fairly strict and will reject payment from your bank if the name and billing address does not match exactly. If you run into problems with your transaction, then please try an alternative form of payment such as PayPal.
If you have questions about the payment showing up on your account, then read the section above called “Authorized Payment Showing On Your Account Or Credit Card.” You will read that our bank has rejected your payment and your bank will end up crediting your account. The credit on your account can sometimes take several days or much longer depending on the bank and country.
DOWNLOADING MY PRODUCT ORDER
1. How Can I Download My Products Once I Have Placed My Order?
Once you have paid for your product order, you will be returned to the PLRDeals.com Thank You Page. You can access your product order the two ways listed below.
Email Access To Your Order
- After you pay for your product order, you will be sent an email that includes the download links to the products you ordered.
Thank You Page (Immediate Access To Your Product Order)
UNCOMPRESSING A PRODUCT FILE
1. What Formats Do The Product Files Come In?
Most of our product files come in .ZIP format and some others in .7Z format. All our articles files are in either text format or Microsoft Word format. We use .ZIP format since it is the most widely used format and allows us to include many article files into one simple to download compressed file.
2. How I Do I Uncompress A .ZIP File?
.ZIP format is the most widely used compress format and most computers have ZIP file program included that will uncompress a ZIP formatted file. You can also get free programs from the Internet that will allow you to uncompress these files. Some of these programs are WinZip at Winzip.com or 7-Zip at 7-zip.org.
3. How I Do I Uncompress A .7Z File?
.7Z is another popular file compression format. You can get free programs from the Internet that will allow you to uncompress these files. The most popular one is 7-Zip at 7-zip.org.
1. What If I Have A Problem With A Product Order?
2. Refund Policy
Due to the nature of information products being provided in downloadable form, we do not give refunds on the electronic products unless the file is defective or was ordered incorrectly. If you do have a situation that qualifies for a refund, please contact us via our Contact Form so we can process the refund for you.